Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Newfound report 5/9/11

Thanx for the Nefound report Sully. Not fishing the derby this year so that,s where I,ll be unless the ocean decides to lay down. Good Luck to those fishing the derby. Cal P.

Yankee Native
Thanx for the Nefound report Sully. Not fishing the derby this year so that,s where I,ll be unless the ocean decides to lay down. Good Luck to those fishing the derby. Cal P.

Cal, forecast looks like quite winds all weekend, if you can believe them, but seeing that they can't predict 12 hours in advance, don't count on it, ha-ha.

I'll be on Squam all Friday to Sunday, want to fish the Barge as much as I can before she retires to Winni on the 27th. My new boat wont be delivered until after the Holiday,ugh. So I'll be staying home the Holiday weekend doing some work around here. Once the new boat arrives we will need allot of time to get to know one another. Should have it in the water 1st week in June sometime, can't wait.

If she fishes 1/2 as good as The Barge, I'll be a happy camper..

Had a real good time last week with you and W Fat on board, as usual.

Big John

nice job out there!

thought i'd fix the pic for you...

Brian P.
nice job out there!

thought i'd fix the pic for you...

Nice fish, would look allot better if you were in shorts and t shirt however.

Big John

W-Fat may do a day trip, to Newfound Fri. with a couple former co-workers.
W-Fat was focused & on his game last week with the (net) no Donkeys while fish-in w/ Big Jon & Yankee Native. Good Luck & be safe, to those going to derby! TnT W-Fat

Thanks Brian. I posted the link and forgot the img tags.

John,
Definitely not a shorts & t-shirt day out there. The wind started honkin after that picture.

tight lines,
sully