Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Trip up north

I have never been on a brook, pond, ice, or lake where upon seeing a game warden, they did not ask me for my license. I think they would be negligent in their duties if they did not! That being said, like your experience, I have always found them pleasant to talk to. All the ones I know are outdoors people and appreciate people using and respecting the resources.
Richard

Fishrod
I have never been on a brook, pond, ice, or lake where upon seeing a game warden, they did not ask me for my license. I think they would be negligent in their duties if they did not! That being said, like your experience, I have always found them pleasant to talk to. All the ones I know are outdoors people and appreciate people using and respecting the resources.
Richard

+1

they come by every year during the winni ice derby and are always very pleasant. i pull out my license the moment i see them come over. i've yet to have a bad experience...although i've heard of many...

I FISH UP THERE WITH MY DAUGHTER EVERY YEAR. I SEE THEM THERE EVERY TIME THERE VERY NICE AND TELL US WHERE THE HOT SPOT ARE. THE FRIST THING THEY ASK IS FOR PAPER WORK. THERE VERY NICE ABOUT IT AND SAY IT NICE TO SEE PARENTS TAKEN THERE KIDS FISHING. THERE JUST DOING THERE JOB. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF THEM OUT.