Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunapee Reports or lack of

Work has kept me way to busy to spend much time on the lake ( and lake O calls to me in my sleep ) but have seen firsthand and heard other reports of the 2 year olds making themselves known in the good lake . and lake trout wow come take some home for the smoker , not a winter season passes without somebody seeing a low teens cow - and tons of cookie cutter 2-3 pounders hitting almost anything.
Lake access here is a pain but for you guys with smaller boats the launch by my shop is usable and parking is hassle free , but maybe a short walk during tourist season . The launch on the north end is great and i can supply a pass on a limited basis for parking without the ticket . I would still avoid both on a big holiday weekend gets pretty thick !!
Like our sister squam the good lake can be painfully slow some days and plan to leave some tackle to the fish gods.
Hope everyone has a relaxing holiday weekend and gets some stink in the rubber net.

Rick

Re: Sunapee Reports or lack of

Hey Rick, nice hearing from you, had Charlie's Catch on The Barge last week, been thinking aboout yam figuered you were doing "O" allot.

We are getting a few 2's too, nice to see they made it in allot of the lakes. F and G said ALLOT is riding on those 2's in allot of Lakes, not just ours.

Keep in touch, new NH cell is 603-412-2606, wont be up for a week or so waiting for a boat to fall out of the sky.

Nice jesture offering parking and launching for the boys, you're a good man.

Seen Paris lately, how about Steve Tayler, he's a trip in many ways, ha-ha.

Big John

Charlie ?? are you sure ?? Mark said he died and the wife sold the boats fishn with a ghost.

quick trip tonight 1 2yr 16" fat and the lakers then the cooler went dry -

try again sun pm need the pollen to sink !!

yes forry the offer is solid

I'm still around, might hit the Good Lake next weekend. Boat's been at Gillan Marine for two week's, bad diagnostics, couldn't fix it, no engine codes showing up. Suzuki's finally shipping them a new ECM hope that works.

Later,
Charlie

Always good to hear a report from the "good lake" Rick.

Tonights story about the same lakers lakers and the odd 2 yr old , surface temp up to 74 tonight WOW up almost 20 degrees in a week