Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: nice bow today

any details??????

the butcher
any details??????

Hopefully it will end with it tasted great grilled with some butter, fresh rosemary and some salt and pepper.

the butcher
any details??????

Hi Butcher,

I prefer not post details on public fishing forums. You can email me offline if you chose and I will gladly share information with you. That can be backed up by others from this site.

Even though there are x number of registered users on this board there's 1000's of lurkers that read the reports posted here.

I've learned and got burned from posting very detailed information on saltwater sites years ago then the next day having to share the area I'm planning on fishing with another 100 uninvited guests.

I think the saying goes like this. "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will be in your spot every time you go there"!! ;-)

You sound like a guy who doesn't want to share. Shame on you.nice bow by the way.

forry
You sound like a guy who doesn't want to share. Shame on you.nice bow by the way.

Thanks.

I must have missed your email. ;-)

I was just on Reel Time. 2801 viewers on the NE forum alone. You do the math.

http://www.reel-time.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21/new-england/

Come on now what do you expect when you post photos of beautiful fish like that bow? Most people realize that they can't ketch what you already did. don't tell them where you caught it, just how. lure, depth etc. After all isn't that what this site is for? It's not nice to keep secrets SULLY. LOL

P.S. after reading your post everyone will be e-mailing you.

forry
Come on now what do you expect when you post photos of beautiful fish like that bow? Most people realize that they can't ketch what you already did. don't tell them where you caught it, just how. lure, depth etc. After all isn't that what this site is for? It's not nice to keep secrets SULLY. LOL

P.S. after reading your post everyone will be e-mailing you.

You're too funny.

Not a lure but an orange beaded streamer fly (tandem), on a sink tip fly line so exact depth unknown, trolled at approx 1.8 MPH.

tight lines.