Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Squam Sat am

Sorry Barry, I ment Roland???

Glad you had a great time on Winni.

Louis

Ok you two, you talked me into it. Monday morning I'll be down.

Popeye

John, really I was on winni I got witnesses!!!
BARRY

jusgrinnin
John, really I was on winni I got witnesses!!!
BARRY

Barry, don't missunderstand me please, I realy don't mind who fishes Squam, everyone is welcome as long as they are responsible fisherman and women. A Winni it's not, a fraction of irresponsible pressure and this lake will be doomed in very short time.

There are plenty fish for everyone finally and decent quality too for 2 yr olds too, but it's no secret not many other year classes are left however. I think only one older fish has been posted, length only no weight given.

It's the meat fisherman taking 15 and 16 inch Salmon home and/or the guys chasing 1 and 2 yr olds around a lake. While hookwounding dozens each trip on a lake that is trying to make a comeback that bothers me.. If it's small fish they are into, they can go to Winni and catch 40 or 50 a day..

The fact that 2's are biting is the best news for Squam fisherman in many years, but if a certain person.has his way it will be fished out by 4th of July because he has a problem with me. I have pretty much sat back and let him rant on about how they are jumping into his boat and inviting everyone to come fish Squam, "plenty of room and parking,etc."

We all know he is tops at catching Salmon, any fish he likes, a real super fisherman in fact. What I didn't know is that he is not a protector of the fishery as he professes to be. I doubt he stops fishing in July and August as he proposes for Winni, ha-ha, get a life sonny, it aint happening in NH.

I'm simply dead againast a dumb frenchman (I'm only 1/2 french) inviting the whole state of NH to fish Squam just because he has an HO for me and my opinions on the Winni Derby. Did you **** me off, **** right, are you helping the fishery or Squam with your reports, I think not, worse part is you know it..

It's obvious by now you want to play hard ball and aint about to stop, I'm up for it.. See you on the pond.

This is my last post on the matter, maybe I'll get tossed, no matter. But I doubt it will be your last post on the hot fishing for babies on Squam, you're having too much fun..

I aplogise for ranting on to others that have to read this crap..

John Sampson

WOW Thats quite a post seems a bit partial to me.last I knew that lake was open to all the state put a nice boat launch in for all. Theres probaly more fishing pressure over there this year do that lake yielding the largest salmon caught last year according to nh fish n game trophy fish program.Got to be some big boys left in there with the mix

Racial slur.

I've been reminded by a good friend that not "all" French are dumb, I'm very sorry if I offended anyone, it was in poor taste and a very poor choice of words, hell I'm French myself.

I hope this thread can quietly go away. I'm taking some time off from here and from fishing, carry on

Big John

Re: Racial slur.

John Sampson
I've been reminded by a good friend that not "all" French are dumb, I'm very sorry if I offended anyone, it was in poor taste and a very poor choice of words, hell I'm French myself.

I hope this thread can quietly go away. I'm taking some time off from here and from fishing, carry on

Big John

When cleaning out The Barge and stripping all the fishing gear, etc. the other day, I told my friend Tom O from Michigan to put all the wiring harneses for my Digitrol's and Rod Pumpers in a black trash bag so they would stay together. So when I emptied out my truck today I couldn't find that bag. Well they are still together in that black trash bag, but in the dumpster at Ashland town beach.

If anyone has a pair of "old style" (not yellow connectors) battery side cabels for a Digitrol or any Cannon I think, I be in the market for a pair. Otherwise I'll have to send em back and have the new cables installed. Duh, now who's da dum frog ?

Big John

Re: Racial slur.

Apology accepted John. Good luck Roland.

WOW.............not sure what to say. Those are some impressive numbers. Are they all 15 inch two year olds or did you happen to boat any larger fish other than the rainbow. You guys must really know how to fish that lake.

Are you sure about the parking? I would hate to go to Squam just to find out that the lot is full again....and have to wait for a spot to open up.

Anyway good luck on your future fishing trips...

Roger-

Although F&G were at the ramp today, the parking lot was full, cars & trailors parked on every available grass area, and at least one parked along the road pass the Science Center entrance.

And boats were still comming in????

Louis

Mr...Old Fisherman...were you looking for properly atired young ladies at the launch site instead of fishing? I thought that the town will ticket you if you don't stay in the designated parking areas?

Anymore 15 inch two year olds caught at the big fish lake?

Roger-

I'm not sure who is suppose to ticket?
Being Memorial day weekend, they were probably too busy with other problems. This is the first time that I had seen so many trailers in the lot & street.
Unfortunately, it looks like mostly 2 YO, although a few 1 YO also.

Louis