Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wooo Hooo 1st day on the water for this guy this season And WHAT A DAY!

Nice report Dave! Glad you got to get out!

-Cody

Good to hear from god"scountry. Sounds like every things going great for you.And a great report from one of my favorate lakes.Thanks for the report Dave.

Great report Dave! Glad you finally got out and sounds like you are doing great.

Keep up the GOOD work Dave, & when I get my next Moose permit I'll call U for the recovery team.
I fished Harveys Lake in Barnet VT. Mon. & U are right water is way-WAY high & yukey. slow fishing got one 10" bow. TnT W-Fat

great to hear you doing good dave.
keep up the good work.
joe s.

Dear LOL Dave
You have had the use of my once fabled luck for lo these many years, all because it mistakenly got left in the boat. I know that if I left my tackel box in the boat, you would give it back (after taking notes). If I left my favorite rod in there, you would give it back. So what is up with the FINDERS KEEPERS mindset when it comes to my luck???
Just saying...

Don't know what you're talking about Throbbin Rods????????? I'm pleading the 5th LMAO I just thought that I finally learned something after going out with a bunch of people from this board and taken mental notes etc... Luck ???? Still not sure what you're talking about LMAO Forry, They recommend not kneeling on Knee replacements, Of course depends on how soft the fabric is underneath the knees if you know what I mean ROFLMAO. But on hard surfaces NO you shouldn't kneel down on them. Kind of bites a little bit but most times you can work around it, Oh and forget moving stuff with your foot from side to side fake knees don't like that at all. But compared to where I was before the surgery, Like NIGHT & DAY and I couldn't be happier. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

Sounds like a great start to the season, Dave. Hope you get more chances to get out soon. Have fun.