Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunapee Saturday

Hit the mother on Saturday morning, no traffic, no problems at the boat launch. Caught 4 salmon, 1 laker....Nothing big. First time down since my kid got his 7 pound salmom last fall.....
Boat did all right considering it took a tree Thursday and did a number on her....
Another week and it will be all fixed up again, just in time for Champ.....

Popeye

Re: Sunapee Saturday

Popeye
Good report. I think you should take it a little easier on "the mother" though. weather it's yours or your kid's. LOL
Good luck on Champ.
Richard

Popeye
Hit the mother on Saturday morning, no traffic, no problems at the boat launch. Caught 4 salmon, 1 laker....Nothing big. First time down since my kid got his 7 pound salmom last fall.....
Boat did all right considering it took a tree Thursday and did a number on her....
Another week and it will be all fixed up again, just in time for Champ.....

Popeye

Good report, hope the boat is OK.

We allmost went there Saturday, long story but Merrymeeting made more sense at the time, sorry we missed you haven't seen or talked with you in a while..

Good luck at Champlain.

John S.

Thanks, yea, the boat took it hard. Top/windshield/gunnel/demolished a cannon mini-mag.....VHF antenna which took it hard the last trip to Newfy with a deer, the tree finished it off. The garage took it pretty hard also, as well as the envoy......Gonna have to win some money at Champ to make up the difference as well as the deductable....

Popeye

WOW, you took it hard all around, but don't you do a windshield a year on your boat, ha-ha. Could have been allot worse pal.

Keep in touch.

Jihn S.