Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RFP Fishing report

Fished this am. sunrise to 9:00am on Lake XXX. Bluefin and I had non-stop action. Most fish came between 30' and 35' fishing shiners right behind the blades. Caught at least eight 4yr. old salmon, a few 2yr. olds, a couple of rainbows and Lakers. My new name is DR. K as we kept 3 badly hook wounded fish and had to get them out of the lake. All the rest were released unharmed. A game warden watched us catch double 4 yr. olds and waited for me to revive the one I released. I knocked off the other one on purpose because the lines were tangled. We were about ready to quit but decided to drop down to 40' and 45'.
Had one hit and miss at 40', checked bait and dropped back down and another hit and miss but fed out line and hooked back up and caught a very healthy 4 yr. old male Salmon over 22" and as soon as he was released the other rod fired. Jack fought a real fat Laker that was about 23" and it ran to the bottom a few times on the light tackle. A real fun morning!!

Salty aka Dr. K

Re: RFP Fishing report

Way to go, Salty & Jack.
Those sound like good numbers & quality fish. :)
Richard

Sounds like a great morning of catching.

Way to go! Nice report.

Thanks for calling me Dave,its the earliest I ever got up to go fishing,but I'mglad I did.We sure had fun.It's always something new and fun on the Peggy C.

Nice going, Guys. Great to hear from you even tho reception was not the best on my radio...DOC

That is the WTG, Dave and Jack.

Gus

RFP Site

Good for you guys.
RFPs get it done.
Cal