Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lowell Folk Festival

I welcome anyone who might be in the area of Lowell MA to stop and see me at the Lowell Folk Festival. I'll be exhibiting Saturday & Sunday the art of fly tieing with my last apprentice. We'll have Classic Atlantic Salmon flys from the Victorian era,circa 1850-1900 on display.I'll be tieing a Winnipesaukee favorite!Mention this message board to me at the show and bring home one of my exhibition Flys. Bobby Wyatt/Wyatt's Flys

Re: Lowell Folk Festival

Bobby
I will be the gray haired gray bearded gentleman asking for my free fly - could you package it up and mark it Throbbin Rods lol???
I will be there with my SO and will try like hell to find you - I can always use more tackle - NO NO - don't listen to Popeye and Just Grinnin and those other guys - I DO need more!!

later
Throbbin Rods

You'll get the first one,I'll mark it TR.

Bobby Throbbin Rods is a tackle collector and does need more,we're still trying to get him to put some of it in the water!!!

BARRY

Nice seeing Throbbin Rod,Charlies Catch and the wives of several guys that were fishing. Hope you guys get the fly away from them.Ha Ha.Tight Lines to all. Bobby

It was nice chatting with you Bob. I'll give that Super Secret Fly you gave me a try next time I'm on Sunapee. I'll be in touch.

Charlie