(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday's Salt Report

All the time you put in will pay off!

I saw you motoring out there yesterday... I had a shark trip and we got into them really heavy down south. 7 Blues 8-12' and one thresher that we lost after a blue ran into the #$#@ line! Fun day all around! Ran in and got a few stripers for them for dinner on the way in.

I had a kid on the boat who loves to shoot short films and commercials etc. he had an underwater camera and we got some unreal footage. He is putting a short video together I'll share in the next couple weeks.

Also hit Winni this AM. Gorgeous weather with some great fish. We had a bunch of nice 3 yr olds and a 5 yr old that was hook wounded. We also got into some nice rainbows this morning too. They seemed to be liking the flies for us - anything orange and yellow. Also ran the white perch fly and that was on fire at 7 colors. Riggers were at 30-36'. I fished near 5/6 Mile and out to Birch.

Good luck this week!

Cpt. Cody
www.koolaidcharters.com
603-667-1651

Thanks for the reports. That film should be great when you get it.

Hi Cody,

Sound's like you had a great charter, I saw your truck in the lot when I pulled out. You must log a lot of mile on your rig going back and forth between fresh/salt. I heard Roof Rafter hailing someone but I didn't see him or you out there, I keep forgetting you have the new boat, I monitor channel 8 out there. Good luck and tight lines.

Charlie

It was definitely a great trip!

And yes, I burn a ton of gas pulling that boat all over the state! I met you friend Mark at the Sunapee launch the other day... we should all go chase Tuna one of these days!

-Cody

Sound's like a plan, this month sometime would be good. I'll talk to Mark, we have all the rod's/reel's and tackle.

Charlie

Charlie,

Roofy and I were waaaaay outside 35 + miles trying to call cody to see how he was doing. We did very well freezer is full of cod and haddock. sights were unreal out there but no tuna but we had the penn 130's ready if we needed them.

C.C.