Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Winnisquam??

Looking to hit Winnisquam tomorrow.....but have never been there. Any input on the Lake? Fishing? Can I get a map somewhere in Laconia? Thanks for the feedback...

Re: Winnisquam??

Here is a link to NH Fish and Game for lake maps.

http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/Fishing/bathy_maps.htm

Mac

ive been seeing the most fish in the 50 to 80 ft range with them holding between 23-40. Have only managed 2 2 hr trips this year with a rainbow and laker. Rainbow was caught on the right shore of pot island between the two markers in about 50 ft of water 7 colors on the lead and the laker was caught on the left side after you get by the sandbar (be careful over there as it rises and drops rather quickly) got the laker in 63 ft of water with 352 on the steel out so 35 ft give or take best bet is red grey ghosts

you can pick up the bizer maps at martel's. fishin wise, i've fished it quite a bit this year earlier in the season and didn't do much of anything. kinda gave up on the place and now go to winni instead. i've caught 2 small lakers and a small bow in 6 or 7 trips. caught the lakers along the shoreline near belmont beach headed toward the bridge. the bow came from the area just north of pot island. just north of the island, there's a point there that tends to hold some fish.