Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1987 21 foot crestliner walkaround cuddy for sale PARTING OUT MY FISHING GEAR

what are you looking for re the otterboats and mast/reels? Is it a dual or single reel mast?

Re: 1987 21 foot crestliner walkaround cuddy for sale PARTING OUT MY FISHING GEAR

hey mike are you the mike that were friend with eric that fished with me a couple of years back give me a call tomorrow at 603 674-1669 and we'll talk its a single boat and reel and some clips

Hi Reel it in,
I missed the chance to call you yesterday and didn't know if today was ok. Given a very busy schedule, we can also connect via email (I'm mfish_work@yahoo.com). While my preference was a dual mast, I'd take a single if the price was right. I'll be mounting it to my front deck seat "socket"...I don't know how to describe that socket but I guess it's a standard seat mount...I may have to see if there is an adapter of your post doesn't have that mount as I'm guessing that, given your boat, you probably had it bolted right in.

i had it mounted to my bow rail call me at 603 674-1669

hey sully give me a call tomorrow at 603 674-1669 so we can talk about my gear

what do you have for rod holders?

they are nothing special 2 are berkely rod holders with rail mounts and 2 are fish on rod holders with gunwaleflush mounts may have side gunwale mounts for them kickin around