Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sun 8/7 We Absolutly crushed Em!

Sorry Forry and Fishn247, my previous response should have stated "In agreement with Forry's response to JR'S reply to this post, not the "first reply". Come on JR, are you that much better than the rest of us? Should we all start targeting Bass if we want high catch ratio's or what bud? We are all entiltled to our opinions, but there is absolutly no need to be demeaning. Sportsmanship is the key word here. Let's all try and remember that!!!!

Re: Sun 8/7 I Reply !

FYI.... I am...."one hell of a sportsman" !! Hook wound.....? that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard . How the heck do YOU catch fish ???? Kinda hard with out a F N hook.....Look.... I fish hard, hunt hard and buy lisence's from here to as far as I can go. I pay to play! Its the right I purchased....Moving off yearling salmon is hard when you double and the second fish is a 3.5lb rainbow then tripple on lakers then get one to launch out of 40'fow. Where theres bait there preditors.... ME ! Fue Twa !

Hey, nice day on the pond, lots of fun on days like that.....Right Throbbin Rods?...
ALL fish brought up are hook wounded, some more than others...All fish have a hard time getting back to the cold water upon release in August. If the state thought that would be the end of the population because of the warm water fishing season would end in July. Hell, I don't even use a rubber net!!
Take the chill pill fellas, way to much negative Ora....

Popeye

Popeye
Hey, nice day on the pond, lots of fun on days like that.....Right Throbbin Rods?...
ALL fish brought up are hook wounded, some more than others...All fish have a hard time getting back to the cold water upon release in August. If the state thought that would be the end of the population because of the warm water fishing season would end in July. Hell, I don't even use a rubber net!!
Take the chill pill fellas, way to much negative Ora....

shame on you NO Rubber net what are youy thinking? HA HA

Popeye

sounds like a great fishing day fish 24 7 cant wait to get the gran kids into the bows havent been on the lake. last time was the derby con grads on such a good day

Sounds like a great day! Love the days when you get quality AND quantity. Sounds like you found the honey hole that day for sure. Hope you get into them like that again sometime... and that you have a chance to get some pics next time. Good luck.