(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wed PM report

Good Report!

Haha..been out there in the late afternoon early evenings when they come rolling through. Forry and I got caught in a bad one once.....came in so fast, wind was unbelievable. i don't like to mess with mother nature!

ilucas
Good Report!

Haha..been out there in the late afternoon early evenings when they come rolling through. Forry and I got caught in a bad one once.....came in so fast, wind was unbelievable. i don't like to mess with mother nature!

You guys can say what you want. if it is raining with Thunder and lightning and you are in a boat If I didn't have Ilucas on board, I keep fishing. when your time is up it is up. we are not here for long so why let stuff like that bother you. Scardy Cats.

I don'r mind you tempting fate as long as I am not with you. But if you got struck and I was with you then like I have said before....you are on your own because there is no way in he l l that I am giving you artificial resperation....hahaha

ilucas
I don'r mind you tempting fate as long as I am not with you. But if you got struck and I was with you then like I have said before....you are on your own because there is no way in he l l that I am giving you artificial resperation....hahaha

I dodge a bigger fate then getting struck by lightning there.thank goodness for that.LOL
Happy Birthday you ole fart.

What happens if when the guys time is up and he's the pilot of a jumbo jet....he tacks alot of people with him whose time weren't up!!!

BARRY