Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Humminbird vs Lowrance

I was wondering what way I should go? Lets say you had to get a new fishfinder/gps. you could pick between the Humminbird 788Ci HD DI or the Lowrance HDS5 with lake insight, I would like you to check out all the specs on both and give me your answer and explain why you chose the one you did. thanks

Re: Humminbird vs Lowrance

I bought the hds5 basic with the platinum navionics chip its great $700.00 for hds5 and $200.00 for chip

i have the same thing, hds5 base map with a navionics platinum chip. awesome combo. i went with lowrance simply because i'm already familiar with them, and their menus are so easy to use.

I cant believe everything is link this Visit For More News Updates

forry
I was wondering what way I should go? Lets say you had to get a new fishfinder/gps. you could pick between the Humminbird 788Ci HD DI or the Lowrance HDS5 with lake insight, I would like you to check out all the specs on both and give me your answer and explain why you chose the one you did. thanks

and when is this assignment due Professor Currier?

Your sarcasm is really not needed . It is not my fault you are getting old. there is no assignment due. Besides this question was for the people who are educated in the matter which You are not. Again Happy birthday you gray haired fool.

You got a good deal on that piece of_____ Lowrance, why are you putting out ?'s on the Humminbird....you know you are not going to buy it...it costs 95 cents more than the Lowrance. I know you will not put out the extra .95

Oh by the way please lock your phone screen so you don't keep calling me after you bump into something....you old fool!!!

How's that raymarine working out?

has always fired up!!!! Never any problems that way, just the protective uv coating on the screen is all blotchy!!! It's 6 years old and still ticking.

Hey Forry,

I have a Humminbird 898c SI on my ride. It's quite impressive You are more than welcome to come out and put it through it's paces.

And FWIW I also own a Lowrance x67 Icemachine so I don't have any brand loyalty swaying my opinion.

Email sent.

Free MP3 Music Search and Download by Genre, Artist or Title. Download or Listen Online to Top Artists and Songs. Free music download South African best hits and biggest catalogue. Stream and download high quality mp3 and listen to popular playlists.
mp3 music za

Free MP3 Music Search and Download by Genre, Artist or Title. Download or Listen Online to Top Artists and Songs. Free music download South African best hits and biggest catalogue. Stream and download high quality mp3 and listen to popular playlists.
2021 music download

This Is Love! Patoranking Reveals Plans To Sing To Yemi Alade On Valentines Day Midevibez

Nice post noicw authir foreigh hip hop music

EFCC Gives Reasons Why They Broke Into the House of Dorathy Bachor at 5am

EFCC Officials Broke Down My Door and Barged Into Her Home by 4am – Dorathy Expresses Outrage mp3 download

mp3 music za
mp3 music za
Naijablits is your Number 1 Top Leading Free Music Download / Entertainment website providing services on Top / Upcoming Artiste Music Promotion, Free Mp3 downloads on all Nigerian Music, Album & Mixtapes

Download Latest Naija music and action movies

Download Latest Naija music

How to make a man cry in bed

Download Latest Naija music

Download Latest Naija music Mp3

Funny Thing About Love (2021) – Hollywood Movie | Mp4 Download

tanwa savage nollywood movie mp4 download

Download Latest South africa music

Download latest action movie

Download Latest Naija music Free Song

How to store money without a bank