Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kyle's Fishing Day

I just wanted to thank all of you again for your generosity. The gathering was a big hit. We had about 30 kids fishing and around 90 afterwards for the cookout. I thought we might be able to present the mother with a $300 or $400 check. We ended up raising $1515.30. Thanks again and look for me on Wolfeboro Bay from Friday til Sunday.16.5 Sea Nymphw/15 Johnson. Wife has a dance convention with my daughters in RI. Yeeha!! First time out since April first when we got only one 3lb laker.

Re: Kyle's Fishing Day

Hey Joe, Sorry i couldn't make it down to help, glad to hear you had such a good turn out Did the Kids have fun? Being in the Student Senate i had to work at a dinner/dance function on Sat. I would have rather been down there with you guys as i love watching kids fishing, i would rather see a kid catch a fish then myself, gets them excited about fishing and most times "Hooks" a new generation of fishermen/woman, Glad to hear it was a success Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!

Re: Re: Kyle's Fishing Day

The kids had a blast. There were no fish caught during the 7am-noon slot, so I opened it up until dark.Around 7:30pm, the kids started catching 2-3lb smallies, white perch,yellow perch, and a 2.7lb Fallfish.All on worms and bobbers. Every kid got to go up and pick a fishing rod or tackle box off of the table. I made up a bunch of small tackle boxes with some of the items I got at the meeting and raffled off all of the flies and spoons that I got.Thanks again.

Re: Re: Re: Kyle's Fishing Day

Awesome job on your part Joe!!
You should be proud of your effort!