Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For sale...

I have decided that I have tripped over my archery gear in the basement for the last time! I need more room for my workshop.

In 2000 I bought a Browning Nitro compound bow kit from Cabela's. I upgraded all the components to much better stuff than what came with the kit.

Between my fishing, deer hunting (firearms), and upland bird hunting with my pointers, I simply don't have time to bow hunt in the fall.

This equipment is practically unused. I hunted with the bow once last fall and never released an arrow in the field. I have released less than 100 arrows with it during a few practice sessions in my backyard.

I also have a summit viper treestand that has never been out of my basement. I bought that new from Cabela's. I don't have the patience to sit in a tree all day when deer hunting. My style is to still hunt and stalk with a rifle or muzzleloader. I need to be on the move! The tree stand is for sale too.

Along with the compound bow comes a case, a dozen Easton Axis carbon arrows, a dozen Easton XX75 aluminum arrows, two releases, muzzy/thunderhead broadheads, fieldpoints, a block target, and other misc. archery equipment.

This is a complete package for anyone who wants to get started in bow hunting. Now is the time to start tuning up your skills for the fall!

I also have a MinnKota 23 lb thrust trolling motor that came with my Old Town canoe. I already had a 47 lb thrust motor and don't need the smaller one.

Anyone interested can email me, or reach me at home: (603) 675-2274, or on my cell: (603) 477-0862. I live in Cornish, NH.

I am posting here to give the fishlakewinni community first dibs before advertising in my local classifieds.

Thanks,

Mike