Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday am

Fished about 5am until 9am.....2 salmon (one short and one nice fat 21"), one short but acrobatic rainbow, 6 lakers (one legal and 5 shorts)and one large white perch (on 7 colors of leadcore). While not a great morning in terms of giants, lots of fun to have that much action.....7 colors of leadcore and between 30-50' on the riggers. No particular lure was better, DB smelt in glow orange and green were productive, as were Cool Water Cruiser Top Gun and copper Mooselook wobbler. Lakers liked Fishlander Wonderbread fished over blades at 50'......Tight lines to all.

Re: Sunday am

Salman Slammer and I also fished 5am to 9 am. Boated 4 real nice Salmon, all were 20" to 21" and real fat. All caught on AJ Special Top Gun (we call it the Salmon Slammer) at 20 to 22' deep. Also boated 2 small Lakers and a couple bass. Lakers on Pumpkin Head Top Gun at 60'. Altogether not a bad morning. Should be out again next weekend.

Re: Re: Sunday am

Fished from 5 am until 1 pm. The only things I caught were three lakers, two 14" and one 22". All three were on 7 or 8 colors, the wonderbread got the big one and one of the others. I had three other hits, but they threw the lures when still a long way out. Not that bad a day for only having two lines out.

Fished from Three Mile to Sandy and back again. There were a few others fishing in the area. We had some nice chats on the radio to help pass the time.

I got a couple of planer boards this past week. I had never played with them before. It just happend that I was messing with the planers when I got the biggest laker, about a half mile south of Steamboat.

I hope to try it again next weekend, if I don't have to work.

Tight lines.

FishEye