Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Report week at Lake Ontario

WOW a 34 1/2 Lber. What a SWAMP DONKEY that is. Awesome Ernie and Ruthie. I hope you got some pictures for the site!!

Going Next weekend to Lake Ontario for for the sodus Pro Am Tournament about 12 of those 34 pounders would do nicely!ha ha!!

Re: Re: Report week at Lake Ontario

haha swamp donkey

Re: Re: Report week at Lake Ontario

Yo Adrein are you fishing right out of Sodus? Used to fish there often. Let us know how you do out there if so.

Re: Re: Re: Report week at Lake Ontario

What area of ontario were you fishing?? Plus Sodus is that location near oswego and rochester area?? I need to break out my local maps of that area agian. I fish out of Henderson harbor its a great area!!

Charlies charters [Charlie]

Re: Re: Re: Re: Report week at Lake Ontario

Fished out of Catfish Creek fishing camps Mexico bay north of Oswego power plant.
Ernie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Report week at Lake Ontario

Ernie, that brings back some memories. We used to Catfish every year. Haven't been out in 13 years. How are the rental units, have they classed up at all?
thanks
Throbbin Rods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Report week at Lake Ontario

There is a new owner and he is putting up new single log cabin units. Still in the old trailers for now more like hunting camp but everything you need.
www.catfishcreek.com

Ernie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Report week at Lake Ontario

Fished right out of Sodus Point. In the spring we launched right at Coast Guard station and fish browns right outside the the lighthouse. August we did Kings on charters. Fish mostly west of the lighthouse out around the barns. Not to deep. 200-250 feet of water.