Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maybe I'm behind the times...

Oh come on Flatlander buddy that's what fishing is all about LOL I didn't even get to go out last weekend Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! A week with out fishing and I start crying. Hopefully next summer I'll have my own boat, I would have this summer but a certain friend of ours Beat me to it (slipknot) LOL Oh well as they say the early bird gets the worm LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North The Backwards Frenchman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maybe I'm behind the times...

Maybe I'll never have to use any of the Bass rods, that's the plan anyhow, troll for Salmon, if still dead, I'll have what I need to re-rig. I'm sure it will change soon, as soon as they get off the bugs, maybe this weekend ???? If it does I'll give ya a call.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maybe I'm behind the times...

Boy Dave... you hit the nail right on the head... the early bird gets the worm. That's exactly what I said after buying the boat... (My exact statement... Early bird gets the worm... and boy what a worm it was... hahaha. Sorry, just couldn't pass it up.) BUT, I only remember Skeezix looking at it. I didn't know you were thinking about it too? Soooorry...

John...I think all the walmarts keep copies of Hawkeye at the sporting goods counter? That's where I get mine. Maybe I should get a subscription though, as apparently I missed Junes issue... or just totally forget reading Adriens article???

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Maybe I'm behind the times...

I called, they are closed for vacation this week.

Heading up the Lake Thursday, for the weekend, I'll give you a call if they are biting.

John S.