Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEMESIS

I'm going to be up in Ossipee on Friday for a week. Want to go to Winni? E-mail me at Glowik01@hotmail.com and swap phone numbers with me.

Re: NEMESIS

Joe,
Wish I could. I am headed to GI surgury on Wed. and will be out of commission for some time. Dont know how long a recovery it will be. I will know more after they open me up.
I had to give up my spot in the Sodus Pro/Am. Adrien was kind enough to fill in for me this year. Will all his good fortune, the team has to win.
Thanks for thinking of me. Try me again at a later date if you would.
Thanks.
Brad

Re: Re: NEMESIS

Hey Brad goood luck with your surgery. Hope everything turns out well for you.
Cal

Re: Re: Re: NEMESIS

same here Brad...Good Luck. We will be thinking of you!

I second Cal's Remarks, Good luck to you in your surgery your fishlakewinni.com friends will say an extra prayer for you to make a quick and speedy recovery and get back out on the water. Good Luck Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North The Backwards Frenchman

Re: Re: Re: Re: NEMESIS

Been there myself a few times the past year, but in the end there is usualy more good news than bad, good luck friend I'm sure you will be back on the pond in short time..

John S.

Re: Re: NEMESIS

Good luck Brad, I'm sure we will see you back on the pond shortly.
We haven't met but you work with my oldest son Joe.
Bob

Thanks for all the well wishes!!!
Many of you know how much I love to fish for Salmon and Trout. You guys know I will make the 2 hour ride to be at the launch ramp at any time day or night. Or a 6 hour ride to Lake O for the weekend. John Viar thinks I'm nuts but he understands the feeling you get when a fish is on the line. You never know if its gonna biggest one of your life and what a rush that feeling is!!!
Cant wait to get back on the pond. Tight lines to all.
Brad

Good luck! Post msg when your better. w-fat

Hope all goes well Brad. Let me know when things are better so can go out on the "NEMESIS"

Best of LUCK

Mike

Nemesis

Hey Brad,
I ws tinking about you the past couple of days and when I tried to email you it got bounced back. I came to the Boards here, did a search and saw you were sick a couple of weeks ago. I'll call you on your cell phone tomorrow. If you get this email sendme one to the arm address so I have your new email. Hope all is well.
Joe