Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Moosehead Lake

Hey Eric, We have a house in Lily Bay on the water it is the set of camps between donut cove and and the big metal shed, it's great place to be. won't make it up this summer farm is all goofy first time in a lot of years things have been this goofy. definately miss it. southern tip and southeast corners of deer island are good spots for me and the north end of sugar when there has been a north wind for a while they stack up on that shoal there and the broads are empty. also the notheast and northwest sides of sugar are graet trolls. between moose river and outside of kineo are good spots too. i go inside sometimes and it is okay there too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moosehead Lake

Greatly appreciate the direction, YO. To have a house on the water in Moosehead, well that is dreamy for sure. My Bro in laws is on one of the "Walls" in Greenville, so the sunsets r to die for and the scenery is always #1, but not on the water. Will keep these spots in mind, doing another week up there myself first of August.

Thanks, tight lines!! Hope to c u there Eric

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Eric, We have a house in Lily Bay on the water it is the set of camps between donut cove and and the big metal shed, it's great place to be. won't make it up this summer farm is all goofy first time in a lot of years things have been this goofy. definately miss it. southern tip and southeast corners of deer island are good spots for me and the north end of sugar when there has been a north wind for a while they stack up on that shoal there and the broads are empty. also the notheast and northwest sides of sugar are graet trolls. between moose river and outside of kineo are good spots too. i go inside sometimes and it is okay there too.