Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Center Harbor launch?

I saw awile back that work was being done at the Center Harbor launch, does anyone know if we can launch OK? Also is there a charge to launch there and if so how do you pay at 4:30 A.M.? Any other help about launches in the area , we will have to launch every day for a week! Thanks!

Re: Center Harbor launch?

The Center Harbor launch is open. The were fixing some docks earlier in the year.It does cost to launch there (I think $10) , but it would be free at 4:30 am. No on there at that time. You need to park trailer over behind Fire Station. Not sure where you are staying, but other launches are by bridge on Long Island and Harilla's all the way at end of Island. Meredith also has Launch. Good Luck!

Re: Re: Center Harbor launch?

Shep Browns is a public launch on Meredith Neck Road... nice paved launch. No charge to launch... open 24 hours. Go during the day first and ask about parking though... they have a certain lot for it.

Center Harbor is a good launch... if you launch early you won't see any attendant collecting money, but when you come back in you probably will? I've only been there three times since Memorial Day (when they start charging) and have only been asked for a fee once. I think they charged me $10-15 but I'm not positive which?

The launch in downtown Meredith (at the docks) has a charge as well. Personally I wouldn't go there. The ramp doesn't accomodate bigger boats well at all. I've seen more than one person hang their trailer up on the back side of the ramp. Its also a madhouse when its time to pull the boat out of the water.

Re: Re: Re: Center Harbor launch?

Thanks for the info, we never had the boat with us in the summer. We have fished the derby a number of times. We are staying in a condo near Weirs, so we have to pull it every day. Hope to see some of you guys on the water. Thanks again!