(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HOTT Day - HOT FISHING! Question for Adrien

Hi Adrien

This morning was the frist time i got to see your boat. What a nice looking rig it is too ! being a life long Grady White fan I wanted to ask you this moring but I think we were all to busy catching Fish : )) What year is that boat? it has realy nice lines

We also had a very good morning we ended up with 15 fish, 8 salmon 6 lakers and a rainbow Oh and also a large bass that hit right on top in the prop wash over abot 70 feet of water lure was hangin out there while we were setting the downrigger. We were betwqeen 40 and 55 ft with riggers and about 7 colors of lead. We quit fishing at 930 as my son had to go to work. The last hour we were fishing a silver Db smelt with a green stripe on the bottom and it was doing very well caught the two larger salmon on it which were around 18.

We fished the same water the last 2 hours yesterday evening too and got 5 fish 2 salmon 17 18 but very fat and two lakers 18 and 22 and one rainbow about 18 all fish at 55' on riggers petty the last hour od daylight. We had fun but back to work tomorrow.

Be well

Glen L

Re: Re: HOTT Day - HOT FISHING! Question for Adrien

Agian the yoadrian produces......Why am I not surprised by his results. Or should I say the fishwinni charter team. Adrian I am going to go look tomorro at a 208 adventure in freeport ME I think that am ready to pull the trigger on something soon.

Charlie charters [Charlie]

Re: Re: HOTT Day - HOT FISHING! Question for Adrien

Thanks, i really love it, It is a 1983 241 Weekender but obviously converted to an outboard. It takes the waves great and is fast and smooth.

Oh, and sorry for calling you Gary this morning i don't know where that came from, I must have had fish on the brain? I realized it about 10 minutes later.

Re: HOTT Day - HOT FISHING!

Super day for the YOAdrien (so what's new), guess your clients were used to the heat.

Was there any wind on the pond to cool ya down ? Got pretty windy down here in Mass, but it helped cool you off a bit.

John S.

Re: Re: HOTT Day - HOT FISHING!

not much wind, it wasn't bad didn't have to be on the wheel constantly we just let it go where it wanted to. it did cool you down a bit but we left before it got crazy.