Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lake Ontario's Fall Classic

We know Bill and his son. I think my brother has fished with him.
We use salmon slashers/salmon assins, 11 inch. Use spin doctors in the 8 inch. I make up my own twinkies. Lures that time of year for me is #1 is my zip lures, #2 is a silver bullit all taped up, and #3 is a flat fish.
I don't use wire. I run a couple riggers up, and a couple down. Have a brown from up there on the wall at 19.15lb....Thought it was a king!!

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lake Ontario's Fall Classic

Wow!!! Sounds like you have it figured out. I need to mix it up a little more with some new tackle for late fall what would you recomend??

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lake Ontario's Fall Classic

Meat. We do better on that. Dodgers/spin doctors and A-TOMIK flys also work well.
I recomend 2 riggers with meat. I will add/change/ do different things in the afternoon, then go back to meat in the evening.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lake Ontario's Fall Classic

Good deal I allways run 2-riggers only. I was informed of that from A good friend out there by the name of charlie rawson he used to run a boat called fish taxi He no longer charters but hangs out at the dock at henderson so i run into him every year and he helps me out alot!!

Thanks popeye

P.S I have a tomik fly set up from last year it did not get much time in the water.