Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: late wed report w/ pics

Hey Adrian, You ever watch American Hotrod????? I was telling Ilucas that he looks just the the swedish guy that does all the body work, Maybe Ilucas is just a name to throw us off LOL It isn't just kidding Ilucas but you sure do resemble him LOL You gonna be fishing on Sunday??????? We'll most probably be out there following Big John on his Winni Shakedown cruise Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: late wed report w/ pics

dave,
will not be fishing saturday or sunday, if i am on the lake at all it will be swimming or riding around w/ wife and kids. if we make it up i will put a call out to you guys to get a detailed report on the fishing and on big Johns maiden voyage. good luck!!!

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: late wed report w/ pics

My wife won't hold a fish either... but I wanted some pics of her with fish she reeled in. I started clipping a "boga" lip grip on them so she could just hold the grip instead. We only do it on ones we are going to keep, but at least this way I have pics of her with fish. Maybe thats an idea you can use with Lucas?
Lucas really looked pumped to go fishing Wednesday... so, did he out fish dad? Again... hehehe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: late wed report w/ pics

hey slipnot,
ya he outfished me, except when it was leadcore, he says it takes to long to reel it in, gets tired (the things they complain about). kept those 2 fish for my neighbor, usualy release at the side of the boat. have to try the boga grip deal for keepers and pics, might just work! thanks

ilucas