Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: ALERT!! ALERT!! ALERT!!

The curse lives on, first I dropped the rope at the dock then my chev chase then a swivel on the boat and now you dropped your net.

Re: Re: Re: ALERT!! ALERT!! ALERT!!

Wayne ya got it wrong LMAO he didn't drop his net he dropped Sampson's nice sweet (well it was LMAO) net overboard LMAO Sorry Craig had to rub that in LOL Don't feel bad we picked up a nice plastic oar following him back to squam LMAO I laughed so much today my chest hurts LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: ALERT!! ALERT!! ALERT!!

Hadn't heard about the oar... boy, what a day! Funny, but not so funny at the same time. I can't tell you how bad I feel about that net. I was trying to be nice and put it where he could reach it, as Thy was rigging another line and I was steering the boat. I should have just stayed away from it. Live and learn, right?

Re: ALERT!! ALERT!! ALERT!!

L.O.L. big time, you got it right Salty, and I'm on the prowl, beware, if you see that big trailer and/or barge coming your way, step aside and never follow too close.

I was disapointed to learn that I wasn't the first person to troll Rt 11, but if anyone else tried it before, it was nice to know it was you.

Yes Slipknot, we had alot of laughs and fun and that's what it's all about, strange to have such a bad day, be such a good day at the same time. By the way, the Net is ordered, don't sweat it. I've thrown a few over meself and I have another one to use (thanks to Matty) until it arrives and you don't owe me a thing forget about it. Everyone liked that net, how do you think I had the chance to come by it, everytime I lost one I looked for a better one until I got there.

John S.
“Who’s not Landlocked on Squam anymore and on the prowl”