Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: The Sampson Party Barge

Hahaha... we actually thought it was a bigger fish until we landed it and saw the second line. Never even saw the other leadcore rod bounce. Yup, only counted once. We had a few that were lost at the side of the boat we didn't count either. Definitely a good day, though. Good luck tomorrow.

Re: Re: Re: The Sampson Party Barge

Strippers??????????? Darn it and all day i thought Hooked on Salmon was talking about Striper's?????????? I was wondering what the H__ll you guys were talking about when you said the party barge was a great dance floor LMAO Now i know why Matty said to keep my Eye's OPEN!!!!!!!!! Hope he got a better show then me LOL, Yeah I was in my buddy Robert's boat and not with my 2 amigo's but i sure felt like i was there with them, As i was Laughing just as hard in the boat i was in as i would have been had i been with them, But we'll let Big John give the whole Hilarious Story LMAO, Oh Yeah for some reason or other (i think we should have stayed in front of the Party Barge LOL) we only ended up with 3 fish UGHHHHHHHHH Oh well still had fun being out there and talking with everyone, Oh yeah Almost had a heart attach when Cool Water flew by us and Didn't even have a Rod on the Boat Never thought i would hear that coming from Travis LOL I think i hear wedding bells in the future LOL (He'd be lucky he's got a great Girl there!!!!!!!! and with a good sense of humor too LOL) Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North