Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 7 pounder

They may have been laughing, but the jokes on them, WOW, nice fish, nice photo, good job. Still looking for my 7 pounder, maybe soon as the big boys are making he march.

John S.

Re: Re: 7 pounder

Nice fish

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: 7 pounder

Great Fish Fishlessman, brings tears to my eyes though as that looks just like the HUGE monster i lost the very first time i went to the L.O.T.G or Squam LOL oh well i still gots a month of weekends and a few weekdays to try again LOL Great Catch Congrats!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: 7 pounder

fishlessman,

you have got to change your name, you have out grown it. you sure have caught some nice fish this year!
did you bring it in to jordans to get it weighed? i'll bet gregg liked that one. congrats that is a real beauty. you definetly earned it, well done !

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 7 pounder

WOW! Great pic of great sal. Will you have it mounted? Headed to ME. Fri. with wife and the fly rod for native brookies and a week at camp. Way past Sebago. Need vaca, R.R. some moose watching, slower pace maybe a couple Gin & Tonics on the deck. And some camp prep for Nov. catch and release Deer hunting. w-fat

I totaly agree about a name change, but it could jinx you good fortune. This has not been a Fishless year for you my friend, keep up the good work.

John S.

had it weighed at jordans, and they gave me the info to send in for a trophy patch from the state. they also hooked me up with a taxidermist that took all the measures for a wood carving of the fish. should look real nice. the fish was baked on the grill last night with an apple raisin stuffing, very good. the handle was coined by my dad years ago, he just couldnt comprehend that i was letting all the fish go so just determined i was fibbing about catching them. wont be changing that, it gives me luck

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 7 pounder

Sounds like a plan and I can certainly understand how you got the handle. My mother-in-law (7 children, nothing ever wasted)could never understand why we didn't keep the Bass we caught for eating. Of course I hated the taste of Bass anyhow, but Rainbows and Salmon are a different story. Still looking for my wall hanger, have a 9# Large Mouth and a 6# Smallie and an 8'2" Sail, but my big Salmon (when caught) will be my favorite.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 7 pounder

Hey there Fishlessman, Could you possibly send me that recipe and how you prepare it????????/ That sounds delicious Yum!!!!!!!!! Thanks Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 7 pounder

check your email

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 7 pounder

Like you and me need more recipies, did sound good didn't it.

I can't believe Robert don't like Pizza. I had over a while pizza left after you guys left, Thy's good for maybe 2 slices, I'm good for 4 (maybe 5) and I ordered two large Pizzas. Took about 10 slices home, should have gave some to Matty when I hooked up with him on the way home, but he probably don't like Pizza either (yeh right).

Ended up bringing the rest to my shop the next day, a few of the guys ate it for breakfast, I could go for a slice right now.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 7 pounder

Yeah I've known and been friends with him for 20+ years and he's never eaten pizza LOL But i sure do love it plus he was pretty tired and he had to work the next day, the only day off he gets usually is Sunday, Well gotta go and set up my internship for the After School Program at the local school Talk to ya later buddy, Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North