Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Round 2 with the Kings

Did you get out Sunday?

Popeye

Re: Re: Round 2 with the Kings

Ya we went out Sunday morning and the lake was perfect, 1-3 waves. We had 5 kings in the boat by 10:30 and got off by 11:00am. Hope this hurricane does'nt screw things up this weekend. Roland

Sounds great, one of these days I'll get out there, even if just for a Charter.

You two guys (excuse me, guy and a gal) are the envy of the Winni fleet. You not only get to go to the "Big O" (or other goodt Lakes) seems like whenever you want, but no worry about the better half getting iritated about being left behind, etc..

My wife get's very nervous when I only talk about going to the ocean or Winni. If she knew half the stuff that happened last weekend she'd flip.. I didn't even tell her tell I was putting the boat in Winni Sunday, until we were allready fishing. A few little white lies now and then are needed to give her peace of mind. Worse thing is when she's right sometimes in her predictions, like last weekend, "You can't put the big boat in and out alone", and I say "sure I can". Boy was she right on with that prediction.

How did I get off on that ???? Well at any rate, you two have a great time this weekend and get some Bigggggg ones. Looking forward to a great report.

John S.

Roland, I'm heading back up in two weeks. i heard the lake had flipped. Is this true???

Re: Re: Round 2 with the Kings

It has flipped in some places. Inside water today (65FOW) surface temp was 49.

Popeye