Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tuesday Charter Report

we went to the restauraunt just past the lights on the left in Center Harbor heading towards ossipie

Re: Re: Tuesday Charter Report

Like forry said... hunting season is coming. In fact the first of the month is the opener for bear season. I never miss it! Or should I say never used to? I'll be fishing instead this weekend... at least one day, if not two. I'm hooked (pun intended) on fishing Winni.
Can't say much more than others have said already... this site has helped me tremendously. I've gone from the days of one or two fish... to days of over twenty or thirty.
But the biggest and best thing of this site is the people. I've met quite a few of you and have made some friendships that extend way beyond fishing. As they say... priceless.
Thanks to AJ and Trav for keeping this board going.

Speaking of which... Travis, where are those darn t-shirts you keep teasing us with??? LOL

Re: Re: Re: Tuesday Charter Report

like others have said, this site has also helped me catch fish and meet others who enjoy the sport. from taking a charter w/ Travis, meeting Adrien and asking alot of ?'s, doing buisness w/Alan & Beth Nute, getting good info for a Sabego family vacation and fishing from Fishlessman and Adrien, talking on the radio to Salty, Matty and Rock+Troll, posting w/ lol Dave, John S., Slipnot, Richfromsalem, heck i never even posted on message board before this site. thanks to all

ilucas

p.s.
thanks Travis for a great day of fishing, learned some
new tactics that i know are going to help. can't wait to get on the lake again (don't know when). oh ya we SHOULD have gone to Guiseppies (spelling)for lunch.