Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Available

Based on the veents of the 24 hours, I would be considered temporarily retired. If any of the RFP are heading out in the next few days and needs a co pilot give me a yell
Later
Throbbin Rods

Re: Available

That's the spirit Bill.

The RFP is having a day on the lake and a barbecue next week on Bear Island, maybe you could join us. I'll be on someone else's boat, but I'm sure someone will have room for ya and an ivite will be forthcoming..

John S.

Re: Re: Available

Hey Throbbin Rods... I'm not a RFP, but I'm on temporary "strike" for nonpayment of labor on a job I'm in the middle of...(Gotta love it when people hire you for work they can't afford!) So, looks like I may have some free time next week. We might be able to get together some morning on Winni. Send me an email if interested. Craig

Maybe Starfire and his wife can join us?

Re: Available

My wife retired in February but won't get a pension check for 4 more years.I keep telling her she's only temporarily unemployed until the pension check rolls in.I retired 4 yrs ago and fish less and have less free time now than when I was working fulltime+,now I only work a few hours a week. Everything seems to take longer.Maybe I need a fulltime job? I know she does.Honey-do list just keeps getting longer !!!

Re: Re: Available

I HEAR YA LOUD AND CLEAR MY FRIEND.

John S.