Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Please Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Point well taken, but up in my neck of the woods the forest service already has tight reins on the White Mountain National Forest, so in layman's terms you could say that the Gov't is already in control of it. Secondly The biggest point i'm trying to get across is that New Hampshire is one of the only states that pays for its own search and Rescues on Federally protected lands, Most other states the Federal Gov't pays for any rescues on such land and i feel N.H. should follow that paths of those states and take the financial burden off of our local Fish & Game Conservation Officers who have to little to spend as it already is Point well taken though Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From Up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Please Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may sound like a joke but if we as hunters and anglers have to pay for the sports that are near and dear to our hearts Non=residents like my self a bite more than is fair (that is this mans opinion). then why doesn't the state have a hikers license, mountain climbers a license etc. and making those people go through some classes to learn about thier sport, and be able to pass a written test like us hunters and boaters have to do? maybe if they were prepared before they go out then the state wouldn't be spending time and money looking for these clowns or at least if it was spent at least it would be justified knowing they paid for that service via licensing fees. the way it is now however is just not fair making anglers and hunters foot this cost.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Please Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Parking fees

Its been a while since I wa sthere but does this mean if I want to got to sandwich notch and fish in the bebe river or take my kid to cow cave I need a parking permit?