Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
from the evening trip

OK the evening trip had a total of 3 hours fishing time from 4-7pm we brought 36 fish to the back of the boat and netted 33 of them. It was the single craziest span of action i have ever had. there was not more than 3 minutes ever that we did not have a fish on a line and that happened about twice.

If pics come up as a little X box right click on it and select "show picture" and they should show. But they should just do it on their own.

Here is a set of doubles in the first minute of fishing after that not much time for any pictures!

These are the fish they brought home all the rest were released alive and well.

Don't even ask me how much this 1 weighed, the hook fell out in the rubber net I lifted they snapped the picture and back it went like a shot for the bottom. Out of water for about 8 seconds. Looks like a Lake Ontario Brown! Probably the single NICEST fish of the year i marked the spot with gps and i will go back and find him in the derby next year LOL!!

Re: from the evening trip

Thats some crazy fishing...nice job

Joe C

Re: Re: how's this for a triple!

Wayne: lately triples have been happening 1-2 times a trip but other than that not very common at all.

Rich: all fish caught on small stuff like needlefish and smelt guns and some Jims Lures. NH Guide was good and copper orange was good and a few on white combos also. only caught like 4 on flies all day. Did you get my e-mail?

Re: Re: Re: how's this for a triple!

yes i just sent you a reply.. thanks rich