Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fishing...

Had a very busy weekend aboard the Cool Water with Charter's Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Friday had a great day (already posted) 30 fish day, Saturday evening short trip bad news very, very windy and only boated a couple small fish lost a few others (we called them half fish LOL...) Sunday had a good day boating several nice fat Salmon and some Laker's, Monday was a good day with some new loyal clients boating a handfull of fish with three beautiful Salmon!!!

The fishing has been hot and the Lake has been busy, we have had fun talking to everyone out there!!!

Just a reminder this time of year the catch numbers are real high we need to do our best to handle all the fish boated with care and get them back into the water healthy to catch another day...

Cool Water <'((-'--,-<

ps. I have a friend looking for a basic fish finder w/transducer...anyone????

Re: fishing...

Try Squam River Bait, I saw a complete modest Humingbird unit this weekend. Call 603-968-2146 ask for Jim. One of Squams best kept little secrets, a real nice guy to do business with, give him a call.

Nice talking with ya Sunday on your pond and even more enjoyable sitting at the dinner table with ya Friday night, thanks for joining us. And I don't want to forget, talking with AJ and meeting your mom, which was a extra treat.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Had a very busy weekend aboard the Cool Water with Charter's Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Friday had a great day (already posted) 30 fish day, Saturday evening short trip bad news very, very windy and only boated a couple small fish lost a few others (we called them half fish LOL...) Sunday had a good day boating several nice fat Salmon and some Laker's, Monday was a good day with some new loyal clients boating a handfull of fish with three beautiful Salmon!!!

The fishing has been hot and the Lake has been busy, we have had fun talking to everyone out there!!!

Just a reminder this time of year the catch numbers are real high we need to do our best to handle all the fish boated with care and get them back into the water healthy to catch another day...

Cool Water <'((-'--,-<

ps. I have a friend looking for a basic fish finder w/transducer...anyone????

Re: Re: fishing...

Trav, that was a used unit at Squam River, I'm sure it's priced right.

John S

Re: Re: Re: fishing...

Travis... not sure how simple your friend wants to go with the finder? BUT... I'm taking my existing one off and installing a new/better model. He can have my old one if he wants simple/basic fish finder qualities. Its free and it works. Its an older Eagle model... black/white, 5"screen, has temp, speed and mileage... split screen, zoom, etc... It can show either fish symbols or digital readout (but I can't get it to make actual arches). Let me know. This may be the push I need to install my new one! I've had it a good month and a half, just haven't put it on.
Call or email me...

Re: Re: Re: Re: fishing...

You have been just too **** busy to put it on, I know, fishin, bear huntin, fishin and fishin again and bear huntin again and more fishin, etc. I'm getting tired just thinking about it.

You sounded a bit beat up when I taked with you earlier today, sucks how a bad day fishin can bring out how realy tired your body is. If you had a great day you would have been all pumped up like yesterday, go back to work and get some rest guy.

Hey, want to go fishin ?

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Travis... not sure how simple your friend wants to go with the finder? BUT... I'm taking my existing one off and installing a new/better model. He can have my old one if he wants simple/basic fish finder qualities. Its free and it works. Its an older Eagle model... black/white, 5"screen, has temp, speed and mileage... split screen, zoom, etc... It can show either fish symbols or digital readout (but I can't get it to make actual arches). Let me know. This may be the push I need to install my new one! I've had it a good month and a half, just haven't put it on.
Call or email me...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: fishing...

Its funny... I'm gonna get to sleep in tomorrow to go to work. First full nights sleep in a week. Getting up at 3:30am doesn't sound bad until you do it like 7 days in a row... then stay up til 11 or 12 o'clock. Guess I'm not a teenager anymore LOL
Strike's over... back to work. No fishing til the weekend. Bummer.