(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: slow bite this morning but....

I'd love to have one your "slow" days Adrien

Re: Re: Re: slow bite this morning but....

Happy looking kids. Cool.

You want slow... how's 7 or 8 fish, with only one that was a keeper??? That's slow. Good thing we had good company today. My cousins Everett and Mike and two friends Neil and Tom joined me. Fished 5:30 til 12:30... laughed the whole time. That is of course when we weren't holding our breath. Cautionary note: make sure fishing partners haven't eaten beans for dinner and breakfast! Phew!

Honestly, these guys were begging me to go follow Adrien around. I made them deal with using the binoculars instead (to watch him landing fish after fish).

Re: Re: slow bite this morning but....

I never put the riggers past 48 feet today 70% clouds if sun got bright i may have gone deeper.

Re: Re: Re: slow bite this morning but....

What an OUTSTANDING day on the YOAdrien. In my short time on this earth (43 years), I can honestly say that I have never met a harder working gentleman with as much passion and enthusiasm for a particular vocation than Adrien. My 2 boys had a day they will never forget. (Even though my 9 year old slept for 3 hours.) He figured the beauty he landed at O-dark thirty was enough work for one day. Adrien, I won't tell anyone about the 6 inch bass we caught at 40 feet....

What a day.

Re: slow bite this morning but....

i live for what you call slow mornings, much better than my whole weekends when things are working well for me. fishing looks real good over there on winni, especially if your on the right boat

Re: slow bite this morning but....

Great pictures. We too found it slow by past trips. We boated 7 lakers and 4 salmon. Lost a nice fish after several arieal acts. I guess we left at the right time, 10:00. Oh well, always next time.