Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Flashback to when I got hooked

Wanna talk boring????? When i was a kid i used to go up the the 1st Conn Lake with my Grandfather at least 4 full weeks out of the summer and he used to fish strictly off of the bottom with shiner's and sucker's for Lake trout, Now that can be a very boring 8-9hours but i'll tell ya what I loved every minute of it and would give just about anything to be able to go fishing with my Grand Dad One more time!!!!!!!! Thank God I've got a Great Best Friend and all kinds of new best friends that i have met through this board that have taken me out fishing with them,, every time i go with one of you it always reminds me of my childhood and how much i may have just taken that Awesome Quality time for Granted. Enjoy it while you can cause you never know what lies around the next corner!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Flashback to when I got hooked

Dave....You just described what it is all about!!!
It not the numbers or the biggest fish...but the experience! It was my grandparents that got me hooked on fishing and the outdoors! That is what is great about this site as you can see that same spirit in most posts!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Flashback to when I got hooked

Hey Still fishin I'll be around tomorrow evening if you still want to talk about the moose stuff???????? I seemed to have misplaced your number and the message you left on the answering machine my Significant other accidentally erased it UGHHHHHHHHH Can't say too much though as she's been real good at letting me go fishing quite often over the summer LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL DAve From up NOrth