(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where to Fish?

Hi Bill

If i was fishing out of Browns I think I would fish the water on the east side of bear Island and the westsides of five and six mile island. Than maybe move out onto the boards between the forty's and the south end of long island fishing closer to long island and the westside of Sandy island. Work across the boards towards Welch island and than off the south end of welch towards Diamond island. Also down off the eastside rattlesnake island and the south end towards black piont. These are some of the areas that have been good for me and alot of the other boats are fishing these areas. I have not been fishing in merideth or wolfboro recently so can help much there. Goodluck

Glen L

Re: Re: Where to Fish?

Thanks for the info Glen, being new to trolling I'm trying to gather all the info I can. I've bought books and maps and alot of trial and error. Not much info on this site for locations where they are hitting the big numbers. Thanks again for your help.

Re: Re: Re: Where to Fish?

Hi there Bill, Don't feel bad until i started to learn a little more about the lake i thought the same thing but if you read alot of the posts they will say certain locations which once you get to know the map a little more you'll know exactly where the people are talking about, and if you still can't tell try emailing the person that posted the report People are really good on this board as far as helping out rookies or people that are new to trolling for lakers and Salmon Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where to Fish?

Thanks Dave, I'll stick with it.