Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Advice/Opinions PLEASE

I have a 17.5' prince craft great all around size, a little better to get into, than a 19' when theres no dock. 75 hp e-tech should be good. In my opinion most sales people push for more hp than you need. My 70 hp will do 30 mph thats enough. Big Jon! have fun w-fat

Re: Advice/Opinions PLEASE

VHF antenna - 8 foot Shakespeare, fiberglass - there is no substitute!

Re: Re: Advice/Opinions PLEASE

Thanks for all the input guys, appreciate it!

Re: Re: Re: Advice/Opinions PLEASE

trying my new etec out tomorrow not sure winni or ocean will report back on the etec.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Advice/Opinions PLEASE

Good luck and good fishing Jeff!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Advice/Opinions PLEASE

thanks i will probably messing with my boat more than fishing but im all packed rods and all so well see what happens?the lines will probably get wet . putting in at the libby museum in the am not too early gf is going.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Advice/Opinions PLEASE

GF, that's a good one for our Abbrevation Glossary, but it could be a bad one for fishin results, "First Bite is First Light". Some days the good early bite is over real early, perhaps while the GF is still between the sheets. Break her in right, she might listen to you now and get up for first light, give her the "beautifull sunrise" thing. Once they have the ole wedding ring, they are hard to get up for fishinh. Of course there ar exceptions like Lena and a few other women fisherman or or is it fisherwomen ?

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Advice/Opinions PLEASE

yeah I know when i get set up she will be up early !hopefully if its ok with her of course!