Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What an "Awesome" Board this is!!!!!!! Thnks for the offer Forry!!!!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know just how "Great" this board is, This afternoon i was sent an email by Forry Asking if i would be interested in fishing with him tomorrow on Squam, Unfortunatly while fixing the wife's front brakes this morning i got a little to close to the front brake line (Rubber not steel UGHHHHHHHH) while heating a bolt i thought it was just the outside casing but as soon as i brought her the truck (After i thought i was all done UGHHHHHHHHH) she called to tell me there was a puddle of brake fluid on the ground (Guess my Ducttape around the cut didn't hold LOL) so unfortunatly i couldn't go with Forry Even though i really would have loved too UGHHHHHHHH But this is how this board is I have never met Forry besides talking to him on this board and he invites me to go fishing with him Now how Cool is that????????? Once again Forry thanks for the offer I would have loved to have been able to finally meet you and fish with you Maybe next time!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck tomorrow everyone Looks like I'm turning wrenches again tomorrow UGHHHHHHHHH Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: What an "Awesome" Board this is!!!!!!! Thnks for the offer Forry!!!!!!!

Dave,
I just want to say you probably was better off fixing your wife's brakes. I fished, I guess what they call Deep Haven. got there at 4:30 up until 1:00 total hits four total fish boarded three. all bass, baby bass 4" was the largest. Oh I did find the rocks at the cost of a prop. oh well I guess that's the French in me LOL. there was however a highlight to the day and that was I met "the old fisherman" from the web site out there' Good talking to you sir. well I sorry you couldn't make it today' maybe if you had come along maybe the two of us "two Frenchman could have made one Fisherman" because I certainly failed the task. I guess that's why they call it fishing. Oh by the way if I have a space open on my boat your welcome anytime. good fishing

Re: Re: What an "Awesome" Board this is!!!!!!! Thnks for the offer Forry!!!!!!!

Thanks for the offer Forry and sorry to hear about the Prop UGHHHHHHhh that S_____s I did the same thing at a small lake in maine with my buddy Rob's boat but luckily i had thrown the boat in neutral before i hit it and it didn't do any damage, From a phone call i got today some of the local's that fish on Squam didn't catch anything today either, So maybe that will help a little LOL Heading up too Sebago for the first time ever tomorrow Ought to be interesting Hopefully i can get Fishlessman on the Radio and get some pointers for that lake!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: What an "Awesome" Board this is!!!!!!! Thnks for the offer Forry!!!!!!!

Sorry about your bad day on the Lake, looks like I got your message too late to give you advice, just got home now, Sunday night. Deep Haven was not the place to fish this time of year and Squam can be hard on both fisherman and boats.

Two locals (good fisherman) got skunked Friday, it can be tough.

I'll make a post tomorrow on the Lake conditions for all that are willing to give it a try, it's not that bad.

John S.