Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cool Water Crew

Had a great time fishing with Cool Water, Still Fishing and Kripple 2 today. No big ones today, just runts, shakers and rats but the best part is the friendship and commaraderie that comes with fishing with a great bunch of guys like you...It was great just getting out! Good talking with John Sampson too, hope you did good today as well.
THANK YOU guys,
Bob.

Re: Cool Water Crew

You were out with 3 of the best the, so it just shows to go ya, can't get big ones everyday. Well I was alone on Squam, but talked with several fishin buddies on the cell phone whole waitin for bites.

Got several more bites after I made the switch recomended by Trav, but more shorts.

Nice talkin with ya on the cell, you never know who's
goin to answer when I call that guy. Glad to hear to had a good time, inspite of the "shakers", but remebembr "this years shakers, may be next years keepers"

John S.

Re: Re: Cool Water Crew

It was good to see you again this year as well Bob. Say hi to Nancy as she was missed!Her sandwiches and treats were great!!
Sorry, we couldn't get into the big ones but it was a great day to be out with you and share some stories. Good luck in your search to replace your boat and more importantly lets hope Sept is better for you than August was.
I think a day on the pond will go a long ways to healing all ills!!!

Re: Re: Re: Cool Water Crew

Hey Bob Give me a Call at home if ya still want some info I'm Home LOL 752-7521 Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North