Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

I would like to start by saying that I am not a religious man by any means. I do how ever have respect for everyone who have thier beliefs, allthough I don't believe. I also was fortunate not to have lost love ones on this sorrowful event. I still would like to take this time to think about the ones who lost thier lives and the ones who lost thier loved ones to this tragic and senseless ordeal. Please take a few momments and think of these people, (pray for them if that's what you want to do, choice of religion does not matter) just as long as we remember them and why they died. It is a sad day for all. My heart will be with them this day and all the days to come. Let us all hope that this will Never happen again. Thank you

Re: 911

I'm not much in the religious department myself, but Amen to that Forry..

Now on to someone that doesn't appreciate being alive and well and took the time to give us guys a bad name.. I was told a Salmon boat was not very nice at all at Ames Farm this weekend, something like "who the f--- do you Bass guys think you are tying up the road and ramps like this", not sure how it played out after that except to say he was allowed to put right in, inspite of his vulgar tone and attitude.

Someone here said all it takes is a few a-- holes to spoil it for everyone, guess it works both ways.

Popeye and I wee on the south end of the Lake and at most we saw maybe 6 Bass boats, they were no trouble at all to any of us trolling, we had enough trouble with our own.

I guess the biggest problem at Ames Farm tying up the ramps were allot of the bigger pleasure boats and sail boats owners that don't put in and out allot, maybe coming out for the season, Guess they didn't know what he hell they were doing and took forever to get out sunday afternoon..

John S.
Who's glad to be here, "alive and well to fish".

Re: 911

Well said!
It is truly a day to never Forget!