Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fishing Report (Slow)

White Cap, his brother Kirk and I fished the Black Point and knew by 6:30 we were in trouble, took 1 laker 18” and left the area by 8 and went to Dia. and Snake, zero, trolled to Welch and Sandy, 1 salmon and laker after receiving Salty’s fishing pole blessing over the cell . Fished 3 lead cores and 3 riggers. Washed a lot of flies and hardware in trying to find the new hot lure.

Re: Fishing Report (Slow)

So... does Salty still do his secret rod tap and "naanaanaanaanaanaanaa" to get the fish to bite??? Maybe you could hold the cell phone up to the rod and have him do that for ya next time. I laughed... but it worked just about every time he did it when I was with him! He's got the magic touch, I tell ya.
Hi Salty... Hehehe

Re: Re: Fishing Report (Slow)

That's exactly what I did. Held the cell phone to each pole and he put the spell to them.
It wasn't 2 minutes later and Kurt (my brother from Ct.) pulled in the only salmon of the day. But the spell wore off quickly and that was it for the rest of the day.
Cal

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

So... does Salty still do his secret rod tap and "naanaanaanaanaanaanaa" to get the fish to bite??? Maybe you could hold the cell phone up to the rod and have him do that for ya next time. I laughed... but it worked just about every time he did it when I was with him! He's got the magic touch, I tell ya.
Hi Salty... Hehehe