Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunapee "Q"

nothing landed on that side , all our catches against the east shore . starting to see more surface activity , most fish caught less than 30 down .

what nights u headed up ?

Rick

Re: Re: Sunapee "Q"

Looks like Thursday if it rains. I get out of work at 230, just got to get the wife to get the kids from football if she can, that would be the only thing holding me back at this point.
You been out/going?

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Sunapee "Q"

did an hour run up the gold coast last night - 3 lakers 15-20" . no salmon . last week with the ant hatch and full moon it was kickin' ! might make it for a wed pm run , would love to rain fish thu pm - depends on how warm the rain is. whipsta took my covered boat home for lovin - . if you come solo thu let us know , a roof would go a long way - -

Rick

Did ya tell-um about my Fish?

Got one 21" female last saterday on the gold coast on a beaded grey ghost 4 colors down on lead. Only fish from 7-10:30. Same fly produced the only fish on Newfound last weekend.
It aint the same, will give it another go this weekend.
Whip
Rick , my e-mails down so we'll have to comunicate on this site for now, fishin this weekend? Multi-Boat?
<<|>><

Re: Did ya tell-um about my Fish?

fished briefly tonight , mid basin 2 6" bass , went home / tail tucked -

torn between deer and salmon season sat am - might as well get the fish while we can , see on the gold coast - first light sat - draggin' my ghost

Rick

Re: Re: Did ya tell-um about my Fish?

OOPS
Got to go north to a family event Saturday will be on the pond sunday am. will stop by "ifin" yer not out.
Whipster