(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Cool Water Cruiser" and "Rangley Special" lure colors

Bethany:

Let me see if I got this straight: pink / silver tape on one side, copper on the other?

Eric H.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Cool Water Cruiser" and "Rangley Special" lure colors

Yes the spoon is copper on belly not tape the front has 1/2 silver tape, and the other 1/2 is pink tape that has black slanted lines in it no paint whatsoever.The copper is the material of the spoon so it's bare back,no tape or paint on belly..The cool water in Dbs is all tape all his spoons are all tape. The topgun version is a special paint we worked with the company to come up with[computer chips]we mixed several colors to get this purple,not a stock paint.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: "Cool Water Cruiser" and "Rangley Special" lure colors

Thanks Bethany, I think I got it. I'll be in touch soon to order some flies...

-Eric

"Cool Water Cruiser" Paint

I picked up a couple topgun coolwater cruisers tha worked well but the paint has not held up particullary the orange on the back. Anyone else have that problem?

Re: "Cool Water Cruiser" Paint

i was looking over my lures last week and the topguns and db's are holding up good as well as some fishlander spoons. the ones that i noticed flaking were the ole petes that have the gold finish. my favorite monkey puke is all flaked and the bluberry muffin has some hemo damage. thankfully those are pretty cheap lures

Re: Re: "Cool Water Cruiser" Paint

buy some orange tape at aj's and stick it on the back that's what I do. "reel it in"