Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Luck Changing?

Well, just won 2 tix to see the Stones wednesday night - yeehah!! anyone else gonna be there?
later
Throbbin Rods

Re: Luck Changing?

Hey TR,

I hate to date myself but I get a kick out of hearing about bands like the Stones still touring as I remember seeing them in 1967/68 at the old Boston Garden...saw Hendricks and a few others there as well. If I were to go again, I might actually remember what went on this time, LOL...Enjoy, they still put on a great show!
Bob

Re: Re: Luck Changing?

I can see them still touring in wheel chairs, what drives those people, aint money that's fer sure. Ya think they would get tired of that life after so many years on the road..

I used to travel allot (Asia/Europe, etc) stopped a couple of years ago, don't miss it one bit, Amen on that.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Luck Changing?

Couldn't agree with you more John, but what really bothers me is that they still fit into the same clothes 40 years later!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Luck Changing?

Let's not go there, my wifes filled a few of those Good Will boxes with my clothes that "don't fit anymore".

Fishin anywhere this weekend, I'm predicting hot fishing for the rest of the season on all Lakes ??

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Luck Changing?

Hey John I'll take some hand me downs LMAO Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Luck Changing?

Not sure they are big enough for you, LOL.

John S

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Luck Changing?

Sunday is open but Saturday I'm picking up the new pup in Maine. An 8 week old Brittany...I'm hoping to train her to "point" to where the salmon are! Good luck out there!
Bob

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Luck Changing?

Along with the pups regular shots make sure you get her a lyme shot (when it's time too)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Luck Changing?

Appreciate the advice, thanks brown_boat!