(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bow Hunt

Popeye-

Sent you another email. Must have missed you. Call me if possible 978-270-0848. THanks.

Re: Re: Bow Hunt

Got your email earlier, Popeye... Hope you got my reply. Wife said just the other night, "we need more deer meat". Thanks for the offer.

Re: Re: Re: Bow Hunt

Hey Popeye Do ya do anything on Youth Weekend??????? My Little Girl wants to bang her first deer this year Let me know!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bow Hunt

Adam, your in, I'll call you
Proline, I'll get that in the morning and get back to you. Sounds like your in.
Jeff, Shoot me an E-mail, I'll get back to you.
Poleski,
Its all God's farm, some posted, some not.
Dave,
I got 1 kid of my own left, and have promised a kid that went through hunter ed. with the boys in August.
But I might be able to bring you in on Sunday afternoon, ground blind? (you could film in this one, field up 300 yards)

Sounds like I got enough help for now. Got to save one for Throbbin Rods!!!
Can't quite put the boat up yet, have to share time in the woods/on the water.
Good luck to all.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bow Hunt

If not don't worry about it Popeye even if she doesn't get one during youth weekend she'll still be hunting with Dad, and Grand-dad all season She is almost as excited about hunting as she is about fishing God I'm a lucky Dad, I just hope she stays that way till she graduates from College LOL and stays away from the boys LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bow Hunt

Might be fun for you to come in and film her....

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bow Hunt

Yeah that would be kind of "Awesome" then she would have a video of her very first Deer, God know's i sure wish i did, but i can still remember it like it was yesterday my first one was 11 pointer 206# of course i havent shot one like that since LOL missed a few LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave from Up North Did you go out with Sampson today????? was curious how you guys did?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bow Hunt

Had to be a "husband/dad" today and could not go. Got a report of a giant caught though.
Can't wait to hear.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bow Hunt

Like I said, only a rumor, more later.

John S.