(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Oh Slipknot where Are You????????

Well... every now and then I have to work for a living. LOL
Actually, your eyes are failing you, my friend. I just posted as recently as yesterday at 4:30 or so.
I've been trying to bust my butt and get ahead of schedule. Going on a bowhunt in PA from Sep. 29 til Oct. 7, so have to make sure everything is done before then. Otherwise I'll spend more time worrying than hunting.
Evenings I'm trying to complete a fraction of my "honey-do-list" and weekends I've been helping a cousin remodel his garage. Doesn't leave a whole lot of time.
Tomorrow I have an all day CPR/First Aid course and hopefully Sunday morning I'll be fishing. I owe Becky a fishing trip.
Maybe the next weekend we can have a final trip of the year for the "three amigos"???

Re: Re: Oh Slipknot where Are You????????

Now that would be fun LOL Talk Soon, Have fun with your projects Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North P.S. You going out with Big John and Popeye tomorrow???????????

Re: Re: Re: Oh Slipknot where Are You????????

Nope... can't... all day first aid/cpr class from 8:30 til 5:30. Blaaahhh

Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh Slipknot where Are You????????

LMAO duhhhhhhhhhhh Frenchmanitis setting in again you just wrote that and it flew right over my head LMAO Guess I've had a rough week Thanks god its FRIDAY LOL Have fun and don't grope the cpr dummy LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up NOrth