Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
call sign, nickname, whatever,

I was wondering what the usual routine is for selecting a call sign. I know some people helped out naming the Fishin electrician that was cool! I have a name in mind but I want to make sure no one else has it. I did not see it on the handle list either so maybe its available. Ive thought hard about it and seeing that I work in the medical field I came up with the Name SALMONEMIA

Defined as follows
Salmon- is obvious
Emia- "a condition of having (a specified thing) in the blood." Websters Medical Dictionary.

SALMONEMIA- Salmon in the blood.

Re: call sign, nickname, whatever,

i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: call sign, nickname, whatever,

PERFECT!

Re: Re: call sign, nickname, whatever,

I think it is great and very origional.

doc

Re: Re: Re: call sign, nickname, whatever, HEY DOC

My name is wayne knightly my folks are in LSP Ive seen your boat there in the marina. Im right across from you. Its a red searay. My parents are bill and linda knightly. If I see you I will stop by and say hello. I dont know what you look like so if I see someone in the boat I will come over.
are you a Doc?

Re: Re: Re: Re: call sign, nickname, whatever, HEY DOC

Hi Wayne, no not a Doc, retired Fire Chief. I met you once and asked you a lot of questions about lead lines. I followed you advice and it turned out very well. Thank you again. Mabee we can fish together some time. What a small world. LOL Doc (Jack Collins)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: call sign, nickname, whatever, HEY DOC

I remember, I showed you one of my salmon and weighed it near my dads boat earlier this year and yes we talked about lead lines. Im glad I could help. I wont be up again until next year Im back to school. Maybe next season we can get together. Love your boat!
wayne,

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: call sign, nickname, whatever, HEY DOC

Thanks Wayne, I will be fishing Tuesday thru Friday. Hoping for the big one!!LOL Doc