Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depression sets in...

Come on now we've had some pretty good conversations on your boat and some good snacks LMAO I only talk nerd talk when im asked about it LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North P.S. If you would have bought a Chevy You'd still have your truck LMAO just kidding that truck of yours is "SWEET"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depression sets in...

LOL his barge is just like a cruise ship only smaller LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North. Just stay away from the couch or you'll want to take a nap LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depression sets in...

We just need to arm John's barge with a few small torpedos for the cigarette boats...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depression sets in...

Not on Squam, hardly any boats after Labor Day and never Cigarette boats.

Thanks for the book on winterizing, haven't read it yet but if my Marina did all you wrote, maybe I'm getting my monies worth, LOL. I'll read it and get back to you if I have any questions.

I haven't the foggiest what Fogging is ???????

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Depression sets in...

John S. - no cigarette boats on Squam? That brings a tear to my eye. Maybe save the torpedos for the water skiiers who try to take over that section of little Squam.

You know I really stressed over getting my act together to winterize my new motor last year...but in the end I did allright. I was going to default to paying the "local" guy, but its 1 hr each way, plus $$$...plus I just wanted to know how to do it. I think if you follow my punch list you'll be fine. I actually gained a lot of confidence working through it myself. Having the engine start up right away and purr in early April (after ice out), that boosted my confidence. These Hondas are great motors, a little TLC for the off season could add years of life and save $$$. If / when you get around to it get in touch if you have questions. Check to see if your 115 has the dedicated "service" valve. That simplifies things a bit.